Followers

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Thank You Candy Winner................and a surprise!

It's ti...iime to announce the winner of the thank you candy folks!

How exciting!

Well, let me tell you first off that I employed the help of my daughter, Poppy, for the draw lol, I put the names in the pot and she pulled one out :)

So here goes!


Six of you loverly ladies got your comments in


So I put your names in the pot-incidentally this is where my new herb seedlings will be living from the weekend!


Poppy shuffled them around and picked one out!

AND the winner is.....drum roll please!


VON!
Woohoo well done hunni! E-mail me your snail mail and I'll get your goodies posted out to you :)

Now for the surprise hehehe, I also have a little thank you for the other five of you loverly ladies who make me smile by popping in and cheering me with your comments and support!

Soooo, if you e-mail  me your snail mails I'll get your 'runners up thank yous' out to you too!

Thank you all for your support, your comments mean soooo much!

*hugs* Sal x









3 comments:

  1. Congrats Von on here win and also to you Sal for your kind generous heart... love the pickie and the drum roll, as you did the draw with DD - I heard all the way over here! Love Shaz in Oz.x :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you Sal :)
    Hugs Von xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so sweet & generous Sally!
    Thank you!!!
    I can't find your email....email me your email! lol
    joyx6 (at) aol (dot)com

    ReplyDelete