Followers

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Hooked on Craft Challenges DT Card-Anything but a card!

Well, it's looks like the scheduling didn't work...so I can only apologise for being late.


 
This one got me a bit...I make cards lol!


So decided on a little gift bag, which I made from Anna Griffin card stock, the cute little bear stamp is of course from Hooked on Craft along with evrything else on the bag-with the exception of the ribbon-which is from the Ribbon Girl.

I had great fun with the sweet little image, coloured him with my Promarkers and did a little extra embellying with Glamour Dust and some micro beads on the daisy.


All of the flowers were also given a light twinkling of the old G.D. too, gotta lurve that sparkle!

Ingredients

Stamp, doiley, flowers, gems and paper butterfly -Hooked on Craft
Card stock - Anna Griffin
Wide organza spotty ribbon - The Ribbon Girl

Okey dokey then ladies, get crafting and get your entries in here after you've spent some time browsing what the super talented DT have created for your inspiration-puts my little bag in the shade! lol.

Thanks for stopping by.

*hugs* Sal x





8 comments:

  1. oh hun this really is one gorgeous gift tag it really is so beautiful hun love the image hugs cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I certainly do lurve that sparkle. Fab little bag and those embellishments are perfect!
    hugs jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sal, this is gorgeous, that little bear is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous gift bag Sal. Love the sparkle on the daisy!
    Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I' with you, Sal, on being a card maker. I was a little out of my comfort zone with this challenge, too. You did an awesome job. I love Anna Griffin. Your using her cardstock was perfect for this gift bag. The embellies enhance the beauty, and your stamped image is adorable! Love it!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is stunning Sally. I love all the gorgeous "sparkle" on it.
    Hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous bag sally,love all the sparkle and embellishments...fabulous work...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow!! This is really adorable!! Love that bear image and your gorgeous flowers and sparkle!! :)

    ReplyDelete