Followers

Wednesday 6 July 2011

WOYWW #109

I know, I know...ridiculously late again! I only got in from work at 9.00pm...indeed that is 13 hours (again). Mental note to self...speak to boss in the morning regarding ridiculous workload!

Well it's week 109 of the blogging phenomenon What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday, here and our esteemed leader, the fair and lovely Lady Julia, is back off her hols. I'd like to say a huge WELL DONE and thank you to the fabulous Lunch Lady Jan, who filled in so brilliantly...she has her own blog now...(knew she'd get addicted hahahaha)...pop over and show her some love!

As I'm late, the waffle will be kept to a minimum...I also have to repackage and resend a couple of things for my lovely DTmate Mandy, as Royal Mail botched it up and sent it back to me! Is there anything faster than next day delivery?!!!

Well folks, here's my workspace as it is right now.



The 'bones' of a project that I have to complete...tonight! Along with my usual mess...one of these weeks I'm going to seriously surprise you all with a clear workspace...promise!


The completed project will be up at 11.00pm on Sunday night...pop over and have a shufty, it will be a new challenge at Hooked on Craft :)

Right, I'm off to snoop and rekindle my deflated mojo.

Thanks for popping over.

*hugs* Sal x



5 comments:

  1. Hi there Sal thanks for popping over to my blog - and have been over to Sylvia's blog and left her the comment you tried to put on her blog too so there.. the LORD is good cos now He has me praying too love the colours of new project and always craft in mess much to my family's constant horror! God bless, Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby crafty desk love all your little bits and pieces at the back! always wonder what people keep tucked away in those little places! Happy crafting
    HaPpY WoYwW!
    ((Lyn)) #29

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a cosy little crafting corner - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well whatever you're up to,it;s lovely colours - that rose paper is very pretty. Am delighted that your desk surrounds you with so much lovely stuff..what a great view!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking desk. A lot of awesome stuff to see and play with. Sorry I am so late getting around! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #44

    ReplyDelete