Followers

Sunday 10 April 2011

Back at Last!

Hi there! So good to be back in blogland, it's been a mare the last month....stuck in bed with flu, back went...so back to bed...fried hard drive (the kids don't know it's been fixed, shhhhhhhhh don't tell them!). Then poor Mum ended up stuck in hospital for a week. Everythings all fine and dandy...and back to normal now thankfully. That should be it for bad luck this year, I reckon!

What a glorious day it is, I think I've washed everything in the house...all the lines are full as well as 2 airers! (no, I have no plans what-so-ever to iron it all!!!)

Well, I've had a good old nose around, to see what I've missed...and found yummy blog candy and a DT call, over at Divas by design...go check it out! http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2011/04/follower-candy-and-dt-call.html



Yummy,yummy,yummy!!!!!!!!




Well, I'm off to check out  Heather's page now and then to my craft desk!!! Hopefully I'll be getting some pics up over the next few days :)


*Love and hugs*
Sal x

2 comments:

  1. lmao...sounds just like me, washing but No No No to ironing!
    In fact the only time the iron comes out in our house is if I have a piece of knitting to block before sewing it up :)
    Glad to hear that you and your Mum are feeling better :)
    *hugs* Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he just like me hun washing yes ironing no no,hate it,lol bless you for the lovely comment you left on my blog,glad to hear you are feeling better and your mum is okay now too,happy easter hun hugs cherylxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete